Friday, July 9, 2010

My Strepsils

Is Strepsils a sweet?
When you see your fren got a pack of Strepsils, will you ask for one?

Yesterday I was having a bad sore throat. So I went to a shop nearby and got myself a pack of Strepsils. Then a colleague saw and say, ‘Eh, got sweets. Can I have 1?’

I was a bit reluctant to spare because I need all the 6 of them for my sore throat. But not to offend him, I just pass him 1.

Strepsils is not a sweet ok! It’s a sore throat medicine. And it cost a freaking 50 sen each.

Do you ask for a Panadol from your friend when you see him eating one?

D’uh!

17 comments:

suituapui said...

Ya...it's a medicine. But there are non-medicated ones for soothing the throat. Those ain't so bad...I think!

goolypop said...

That day i drinking 8-jan, u also ask for a sip wat...

玉苓玉苓 said...

友誼能增進快樂,減少痛苦............................................................

ju吳phe宇te佳ns said...

沈舟側畔千帆過,病樹前頭萬木春............................................................

reanaclaire said...

maybe he has sore throat too..

懿綺懿綺 said...

支持你!!!期待你的更新!!!相信一定會更好!!!!............................................................

玉苓玉苓 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。............................................................

me said...

kakaka, so kiam siap one

me said...

wah, no one come kick your butt, you 4 months only come out 1 post ah?? u never die before ah?

隆軒隆hcox軒泉軒泉 said...

臨淵羨魚,不如退而結網。............................................................

瑤德 said...

支持大大~很有啟發性......................................................

琬安琬安 said...

這麼用心的經營你的文章, 當然值得我們留連拜訪的!...............................................................

RicoLisi0802志竹 said...

Knowledge is power.............................................................

家唐銘 said...

Learn wisdom by the follies of others.............................................................

陳林美純易南 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

偉曹琬 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。............................................................

蘇介蘇介妤妤蘇介妤蘇介妤 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。............................................................